CLASS ROUTINE & ACADEMIC CALENDER
The Academic Calendar has been designed in such a way so that the Lecturers and Teachers can offer comfortable number of classes as far as practicable. A School Academic Calendar will be handed over to students immediately once the admission is confirmed. And, the Class Routine will be given when the classes starts.
l IDENTITY CARD
Students should always bring their Identity Card while coming to School. Loss of the Identity Card must be immediately reported to the School Authority in writing for re-issue. l SCHOOL UNIFORM
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Boys : Deep brown pants and white shirts. Girls : Deep brown skirts and white shirts.
Black shoes and brown socks are to be worn by all.
Wednesday and Friday
Boys : White pants and white shirts. Girls : White skirts and white shirts.
White canvas shoes with white socks are to be worn.
Every student should possess at least two pairs of each uniform.
Using a faded, indecent look clothes and torn shoes will not be allowed.
- Pants and skirts should be worn on the waist and not on the hips. ü School ID Card is to be worn daily. ü Boys should crop their hair in neat with no gel. ü Girls with long hair are advised to be use white ribbons to keep their hair intake.
- Boys and girls shall note that dyeing of hair, cosmetics, make-up, nail polish, gold ornament, watch etc. are not allowed. However students from Class- V and above are allowed to wear simple wrist watch.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
A student admitted to New Angel Public School must abide by all the rules and regulations as prescribed by the School Management. Violation of rules, unsatisfactory progress, irregular attendance, showing discourtesy to the staff members in any form, adoption of unfair means during examination etc. are some of the offences which may make the student liable for disciplinary action.
- Every pupil must possess a school diary and this should be brought to school daily it should be checked by the parents/guardians regularly.
- Students are forbidden to bring electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, cameras, pen drives, fancy watches, expensive pens, jewelry or any sharp weapon such as knife, blade, scissors, etc. to school. If any of these items are found in the possession of student, they will be confiscated and seized; which will not be returned.
- Smoking, chewing pan or supari and any other kind of tobacco, any intoxicant substance, snipping dendrite, etc. inside as well as outside the School Campus is totally prohibited. If such cases are caught in red-handed, they shall be immediately expelled from School without any enquiry.
- A student must have 75% of attendance in the School during the academic session to be eligible to appear the Annual Examination.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy. Great your teachers and elders wherever you meet them both inside and outside the school premises.
- Be honest in your behaviour at all times.
- You are answerable to the school authorities for your conduct not only inside the school but also outside.
- No act of indiscipline, insubordination, interference in the administration, disrespect to any teacher or any staff by any student will be tolerated and the delinquent may even be expelled from the school.
- Come to school with correct uniform. Permission should be obtained to enter the class if you are not uniform for any valid reason.
- Strict silence must be observed during the assembly and in the class rooms.
- No one should run, shout or play in the verandah or in the class rooms.
- Any accident/incident outside the school compound is beyond the scope of the school responsibility.
- Students shall not enter other class rooms without the permission of the class teacher or the teacher on duty.
- No one should write on the furniture or wall or damage any article of the school. Damage by accident must be reported to the Principal at once. Any damage caused to the school property or to the property of another student must be made good or replaced.
- The school is not responsible for loss of any personal articles. It is advice not to bring any valuable articles to the school.
- English should be spoken in the school premises in order to acquire fluency in speaking the language.
- No student is exempted from Physical Training (PT) or games. In case of sickness, a Doctor’s Certificate must be produced.
- Long absence from the school due to sickness should be applied leave with medical certificate.
- No student is allowed to go home before school hours. In case of suffering or emergency, they may be allowed to send through taxi or by the escort of guardian.
- All must leave the class room after school hours. There also advised to exit in a disciplined way without pushing or running on the corridors and staircases.
- Keep your class and school premises clean. If any student is found, fine shall be imposed.
- No pupil shall form any association or engage in any short of union. No fund for any purpose shall be raise without permission of the Principal.
REQUEST TO THE PARENTS
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the efforts of the school authorities.
- Any communication (request or complain) made by the parents/guardians must be addressed to the Principal.
- Parents are not allowed to see their children or teachers during the class hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Parents are particularly expected to sign the remarks sent by the Principal or teachers. Their failure to meet the Principal and teachers when required may cause their children great inconvenience.
- Criticism of a student’s TEACHER or SCHOOL in his/his presence should be avoided. If you are having a legitimate complain, kindly meet the Principal during office hours.
- Students failing to appear in the Test or Examination will be treated as absent. No re-test or re-examination will be conducted.
- Take personal interest in the progress of your child and help your child in attaining all round development.
- Meet his/her teachers regularly and co-operate with them in educating your child.
- Study the rules and regulations of the School carefully and follow them faithfully.
- Check the School Diary and sign the notes, if any, sent by Teacher/Principal. Also check the School Mobile Application as well.
- Have a strict watch over your ward(s) to built-up their all-round development and guide them to be good and honesty.